Prize Draw Terms
Prize draw for a chance to win an Easter hamper.
To enter go to https://qeurope.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lPLuGjJouPSrXM and complete the survey by 23:59 on 31st March 2022 then enter your name and valid email address into the competition form to take part. One entry per person. All entries must be submitted before the closing date of 23:59 on 31st March 2022. The winner will be notified by email by 8th April 2022 to the email address entered at competition entry. *PLEASE NOTE* If any winner is not able to confirm acceptance of the prize within five working days of being contacted, an alternative winner will be selected and notified by email.
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participant instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
PROMOTER: Stuart Green Research Limited trading as “know research”, Birch Lodge, 31 Old Derby Road, Ashbourne, Derbyshire DE6 1BN
1. Entry is open to United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter and their families, the promoter’s agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. No purchase necessary to enter the promotion.
3. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
4. No bulk or third party applications will be accepted.
5. Only one entry per person for the duration of the competition.
6. The promotion runs from 17th March 2022 until 23:59 on 31st March 2022. Any entries received outside of this promotional period will be void.
7. There will be one draw to select one winner, which will take place after the promotional period has ended. This draw will take place on 1st April 2022 and one winner will be randomly selected.
HOW TO ENTER
8. Visit https://qeurope.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lPLuGjJouPSrXM during the promotional period. Complete the survey then enter your name and valid email address into the competition form to enter during the promotional period.
9. To enter without completing the survey, visit https://qeurope.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0dEuTwTwEYm8fdA and enter your name and valid email address into the competition form to enter during the promotional period
THE PRIZE AND NOTIFYING DETAILS
10. The winner will receive an Easter hamper provided by TLM Trading Limited.
11. Please note – delivery will happen in April 2022.
12. The winner will be notified by 8th April 2022 by email to the address entered at competition entry.
13. If a winner is not able to confirm acceptance of the prize within 5 working days of being contacted by email, an alternative winner will be selected and notified by email once the confirmation time period of five working days has passed.
14. It is the responsibility of the entrant to contact the competition email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to claim their prize. The winner will be required to respond to accept their prize within 5 working days of being contacted. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if the winning email is missed or not responded to for any reason.
15. Failure of the winner to respond within the timeframe allows the Promoter the right to award the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
16. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available, although the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond its control require it.
17. Each winner’s surname and county will be available for the period of one month of the closing date by emailing email@example.com
18. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with current data protection legislation. Click here for the Promoter’s Privacy Notice. You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all applications including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide before taking up the prize), and to disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
20. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
22. The interpretation and application of these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
23. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.