This Privacy Notice applies to research being conducted by know research on behalf of Greene King.
Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited is the data controller for the personal data you provide to us when completing this survey. We will use the information you provide in this survey to:
- Aggregate response data and analyse the results for research purposes.
- Review your comments, suggestions and contributions including photos and videos. These may be used or repeated verbatim, therefore when providing comments and uploads you should consider whether you might be identified and, if so, whether you wish to be.
We will not use any of the information you provide for direct marketing or other non-research activities.
Your personal data will be deleted after three months.
We are working with Stuart Green Research Limited to conduct this survey. We will not share it with anyone else and we will not transfer it to any other country.
You have certain data protection law rights in respect of the information you provide on this form:
- The right to access a copy of your personal data and to be provided with information about why we have it and what we are using it for (this is the primary reason for providing you with this notice).
- The right to have inaccurate personal data corrected.
- The right to have personal data which was unlawfully obtained or which we no longer need deleted.
- The right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you have any concerns about the way we manage your personal data.
Please contact our data protection officer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to exercise your rights or raise a concern about our processing.